A food operations’ most important area is the kitchen, because without the kitchen, there is no food. Don’t force your foodservice operation to come to a halt during an extensive renovation, remodel or new construction. There is a solution that will allow you to still serve individuals with the delicious dishes you once prepared in your old kitchen. What’s the alternative, you may wonder? A temporary kitchen!
Please join us for A FREE educational webinar, “Temporary Kitchens: Top of the Line Solutions, Bottom-Line Results.” If you would like to view this webinar, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send us a request through our Contact Us page.
The companies featured in this webinar specialize in the manufacturing of mobile and modular kitchens for purchase or lease.
Presenter Ralph Goldbeck, Partner of Carlin Manufacturing/Kitchens To Go, will discuss the multitude of options available when faced with the renovation or construction of your foodservice operation, along with when each solution is most ideal given varying circumstances. It will also feature a spotlight case study review of these decisions and the subsequent process in action.
This 1-Hour Webinar Will Address the Following Topics:
- The various temporary kitchen solutions and when each is most appropriate
- The phased construction or outsourced catering alternatives to temporary kitchens…and when each may be the most affordable or beneficial solution
- How your business can continue to operate without the threat of your loyal customers going elsewhere
- Specific benefits to using a temporary kitchen during the construction process
- Analyzing the true cost of ownership for a temporary kitchen and the ROI relative to each foodservice renovation or construction solution
- Making the lease vs. purchase decision relative to temporary kitchens
- Methods of most successfully managing your construction timeline to get your permanent solution operable as swiftly as possible
Carlin Manufacturing, LLC wants you to continue cooking your customers’ favorites while you make upgrades to your in-house kitchen, but when that isn’t an option, we’re here to give you the facts and information you need to be as efficient and effective as possible. For more information about the webinar, please visit www.carlinmfg.com or call 630-355-1660. Click the following link to register for the upcoming webinar to learn more about implementing a temporary kitchen solution during your next remodel.